Thursday, January 19, 2006
What is Weekend Dog Blogging (WDB)?

Inspired by Clare's Weekend Cat Blogging event, I started a similar event for my fellow bloggers to join in on ... Weekend Dog Blogging (WDB). If you have a picture of your dog that you'd like to share with my readers, post it on your blog during the weekend, and e-mail me your permalink. On Sunday night, I'll post a round-up of all the pictures I've received. Also, please put a link back to my site in your post, so your readers can check out the round-up as well. I also started a Flickr group ... another place for you to show off you pups. If you got here from a link from a fellow food blogger, please go to my main web site to check out the round-up. Thanks for visiting.

If cats are more your thing, join Clare as she hosts her Weekend Cat Blogging event, with an ongoing round-up during the weekend.

And lastly, if herbs are your forte, then visit Kalyn's Kitchen and participate in her Weekend Herb Blogging event.


0 comments


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Sweetnicks. Make your own badge here.





  • Top 20 ARFs
  • Top 10 Brain Foods
  • What is ARF/5-A-Day Tuesday?
  • What is New (to Me) Blogger on the Block Thursdays?
  • What is Rediscovering My Library?
  • What is Saturday Night Sound Bites?
  • What is The Husband Cooks Wednesdays?
  • What is Weekend Dog Blogging (WDB)?



















  • For as long as I can remember, I have loved writing and yearned to be a freelance journalist when I grew up. When I moved out on my own for the first time, I discovered a second passion ... cooking. Now, many years later, I still have a love for both and started my site, Sweetnicks, in an effort to combine them. I have a slight, ahem, obsession with cookbooks, food/cooking magazines, and, well, anything related to food. Joining the food blogging community ... it's great to be among others who get the obsession. My site's name comes from our 3-1/2 year-old son, Nicholas, who loves to help me in the kitchen almost as much as he loves Dora, Spiderman and his girlfriend.



    Food & Drink Blog Top Sites

    Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz


  • Treats to Work Mondays
  • ARF/5-A-Day Tuesdays
  • The Husband Cooks Wednesdays
  • New (to me) Blogger on the Block Thursdays
  • Rediscovering My Library Thursdays
  • Friday Night Date Night
  • Sound Bite Saturdays
  • Weekend Dog Blogging (WDB) Round-Up (Sunday)
  • The Neighbors Dine Over Sundays












  • Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.